TO BE THE LARGEST COPIER TONER MANUFACTURER IN ASIA WITH 17 YEARS PROFESSIONAL COPIER TONER PRODUCING EXPERIENCE.
THE ONLY EXISTING ALL-IN-ONE COPIER TONER MANUFACTURER GLOBALLY FROM RAW MATERIAL UNTILL AFTER-SALE SERVICE
How we control the quality of the toner to be better than other suppliers?
JAPANESE OEM STANDARDIZED PRODUCTION LINES FOR TONER
LABORATORY AND TESTING EQUIPMENT WITH HIGHEST STANDARD IN THE AFTER MARKET
The physical properties of toner laser
1: Toner composition: Toner, commonly known as toner, is mainly used for laser printer photocopying equipment.
Its main raw materials for the resin, pigments, dyes, magnetic powder and additives, of which about 80% of the resin.
Resin --- the main imaging material, the main component of toner:
2. Carbon black --- the main imaging material, with the function of adjusting the color depth, which can be commonly referred to as blackness;
3. Magnetic iron oxide --- magnetic roller in the magnetic attraction, can carry carbon adsorption on the magnetic roller;
4. Charge control particles --- control the toner charge, so that the toner charged evenly;
5. Lubricant (silicon particles) --- play a role in lubrication, while controlling the friction charge;
6. Hot melt plastic (plasticizer) --- control the melting point of the toner, carrying the toner in the molten state into the paper fiber, forming the final solid image.
Looking forward to your inquiry for this color laser toner laser